You could wash your face with a simple bar of soap, but is that really a good look? You run the risk of drying out your skin, stripping away that healthy shine, and causing yourself some needless irritation. A good face wash gives you a far superior way to clean with plenty of added benefits thrown into the mix, which is exactly what Bevel Face Wash is here for.
Ready to Bevel up your daily skincare routine?
Why Use a Facial Wash?
We hinted at it above — regular bar soap on your face isn’t the freshest option. In addition to dryness, typical bar soaps also strip away natural oils, which can potentially leave skin more prone to itchiness and ashiness. To avoid this, plenty of guys nowadays are starting to use cleansers and face washes to as an upgrade.
Now, you might have heard those two terms used interchangeably before, but there’s a few subtle differences between proper cleansers and true face washes. The first being that cleansers tend not to foam up when applied (whereas facial washes would), and they’re often more focused on moisturizing your skin than the typical face wash. Which isn’t to say that face washes can’t help you hydrate, in fact, Bevel Face Wash takes multiple aspects of skin health into account, so you can cleanse your face while also locking down a fully moisturized glow.
The Cleansing Keys
When it comes to clear, smooth skin, Bevel Face Wash knocks it out the park with its lineup of key skincare ingredients:
- Witch Hazel Extract — Instead of obliterating all the natural oils on your face (like a heavy alcohol-based formula might), witch hazel helps reduce only excess oil without causing undue irritation. It also inhibits bacterial growth and promotes the healing of scars and blemishes.
- Coconut Water — This acts as a natural moisturizer that simultaneously reduces the appearance of pores and tones the skin. Coconut water is a longtime favorite for those with sensitive skin types since it also fights against acne and provides protection against sun damage.
- Tea Tree Oil — Like coconut water, tea tree oil has some anti-acne properties. It can even serve as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. Those aren’t the only benefits though, as tea tree oil calms skin irritation, leaving your face feeling cool and refreshed post-wash.
- Vitamin B3 — Also known as Niacinamide, Vitamin B3 takes on a multi-function role in making your skin look great, reducing the appearance of pores and wrinkles, soothing inflammation, and healing acne and hyperpigmentation.
What’s more, using Bevel Face Wash is no more difficult than reaching for that bar of soap. Here’s the process:
- Wet your face with warm water to help open up your facial pores, then use your fingers to gently massage the face wash into your skin.
- Rinse your face with cool water to properly close out the pores on your face.
- Pat your face dry with a soft towel.
- Follow up with Bevel 10% Glycolic Exfoliating Toner and Bevel Moisturizing Face Gel to round out your routine.
Good looking skin with a healthy shine is easy buckets here. As far as your skincare regimen goes, Bevel Face Wash is your first step towards that ultimate clean.
Bevel Skin, available now at getbevel.com